The Caruso Foundation
Supporting Initiatives that Inspire Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Inclusion
The Caruso Foundation’s vision is to promote and grow the entrepreneurial community. We accomplish this by advancing the growth of business startups and entrepreneurs, as well as building infrastructure to support innovative endeavors, breakthrough ideas, and human progress.
Click the logos to explore how the Caruso foundation supports these organizations
- Endeavor believes that job creation, innovation, and overall prosperity flourish with high-impact entrepreneurs.
- Endeavor operates in over 30 countries.
- Endeavor supports 2000+ high-impact entrepreneurs with an unparalleled global network of mentors and business leaders. The 2000+ Endeavor Entrepreneurs generate over $24BN in annual revenues and produce more than 4.1 million jobs across the globe.
Linda Rottenberg co-founded Endeavor Global in 1997. Linda was a Zayo board member for seven years, serving both during the 2014 IPO and the 2020 take-private.
- Eleven of Colorado’s high-impact business leaders collaborated to launch Endeavor Colorado.
- Multiple Colorado entrepreneurs are now Endeavor Entrepreneurs, with others in the selection pipeline.
- We help these Colorado leaders and their rapidly scaling companies achieve a successful outcome.
- We are also available to help the 2000+ Endeavor Global Entrepreneurs across the world.
Scott Miller, Managing Director Endeavor Colorado
Endeavor Colorado is an incredibly impactful not-for-profit. We help high-impact leaders of compelling scaleups across the globe achieve a successful outcome. In 2019, we partnered with Colorado’s high-impact business leaders to launch Endeavor Colorado. These are the Colorado companies we support with our time, rather than investment.
Endeavor Global Entrepreneurs
Endeavor Colorado Pipeline
Colorado’s Rising Stars
Colorado Thrives advances Colorado as an inspiring and inclusive community known globally for innovation, collaboration, and overall well-being.
Consists of 14 current and former Chief Executives from some of Colorado’s largest companies.
Economic mobility is the initial areas of focus.
Colorado Thrives has partnered with Boulder-based Techstars, to launch a Workforce Development Accelerator designed to address the challenges of the current labor market through innovative technologies, business models and solutions.
Kent Thiry, Board Chair *
Jandel Allen-Davis, M.D, President & CEO, Craig Hospital
Dan Caruso, Founding CEO of Zayo Group *
Steven A. Cohen, EVP, Anschutz Corporation
Elizabeth B. Concordia, President and CEO UCHealth
Mike Fries, CEO, Liberty Global *
John Hayes, Chairman, President and CEO, Ball Corporation
Rob Katz, CEO, Vail Resorts *
Jim Kelley, Founding Partner, Colorado Impact Fund
Mike Long, Chairman, President, CEO, Arrow Electronics *
Rob Painter, President and CEO, Trimble
Steve Rendle, Chairman, President and CEO VF Corporation *
Javier Rodriguez, CEO, DaVita
Teresa Taylor, Board Member, T-Mobile
* Denotes Steering Committee
About Greenhouse Scholars
Greenhouse Scholars’ works with the next generation of leaders and change agents, and together change the trajectory of their families, their communities, and broader global communities.
Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is accelerating economic and social impact in underdeveloped communities, e.g., Longmont Colorado, through mentoring and teaching underestimated entrepreneurs.
About Access Opportunity
Access Opportunity creates opportunities for high-potential, low-income students to define their individual path through high school, college and career, ultimately benefiting the lives of others.
- Caruso Connection
- Caruso Innovation Hub
NCWIT (The National Center for Women and Information Technology)
Silicon Flatirons: Startup Summer
Men’s CU Golf Program